As a Senior API Software Engineer at zlien you will be responsible for supporting our REST API with advanced prospective and current customers. You will be assisting our customer's developers in their RESTful client development, implementing new endpoints, fixing bugs, and working in a team. You will get a chance to contribute to a fast growing successful web application that is adopted and used daily by several enterprise companies. Our software engineers have strong background in software development and computer science, good problem solving skills. Our backend development is done primarily in PHP, so having previous PHP experience is a plus.
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement, and support API services
- Represent the team in collaborations with partners and clients
- Maintain client library for zlien REST API and help customers implement it
- Modify existing software to add new features, correct errors, or improve performance
- Comply with project coding standards and industry best practices
- Work on a shared code base, in a team environment, cooperating with co-located and remote team members
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Produce detailed software design and specifications
- Participate in planning for software development projects, and ensure projects are concluded according to the planned delivery date
- 0-7 years of software development experience
- Experience implementing RESTful API servers
- Familiarity with different API technologies, such as REST, SOAP, and GraphQL
- Good understanding of Swagger and OpenAPI specification
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts and SQL
- Good problem solving and research skills
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- High accuracy in work and keen attention to details
- Excellent development skills using PHP, or other open source technologies
- Familiarity with PHP MVC frameworks is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work from our New Orleans office
We our located in one of the fastest growing cities in America, known for our amazing food, fun culture, and jazz music. Our company values our employees over the profit they make us. We want them to have the best work-life balance while still growing in their career. We offer great benefits and a cooperative work environment where each person feels cared for!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be overseeing small utility PV Projects, budgets, and construction of PV Projects.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Electrical Engineering Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Solar PV Experience (25-50 MW experience)
Nice to have:
- PV Installation Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experience Budgeting and Managing Other's
What's In It for You
- Health Benefits- 50% Healthcare Premium Match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Dog-Friendly Office!
- Opportunity for Promotion
The Senior IT Systems Analyst of the IT International Life Team is responsible for the support and development on the policy and administration systems (VidaFlex and Traditional) as well as the LifeDirect web portal. This role acts as the bridge between LATAM/Caribbean Operations Teams, BIS Analysts and the Development staff in IT. Systems Analysts perform technical system design, manage and perform testing and facilitate prioritization of development efforts.
Job Duties to include the following:
- Works with business analysts and stakeholders to identify technical requirements. Conducts technical requirements gathering/definition workshops. Works with developers to identify and document project estimates for technical requirements.
- Identifies and documents complex technical requirements appropriate for the associated functional
- Translates complex business requirements into technical and/or non-functional requirements, and supports the creation of business cases.
- Produces complex technical requirements documentation for business cases; presents findings to senior stakeholders.
- Constructs complex data models
- Evaluates and recommends appropriate/optimal project approach according to project need
- Manages the schedule of technical deliverables for projects.
- Works with business analysts and stakeholders to resolve scope issues and other conflicts.
- Produces and executes complex system test scripts such as regression, stress load, performance, integration and functional. Assists in the definition of user acceptance testing.
- Contributes to the development of training and support plans for client's application systems
- Trains, mentors and supports other members of the System Analyst team
- Assists the manager/director in strategic development approaches
- Assists the manager/director with team member development and supervision. Prepares and conducts team members’ performance evaluations.
- Assigns tasks and prepares personnel activity, project, and program status reports.
- Works with senior business stakeholders to determine business change initiatives.
- Manages relationships with third party suppliers
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or previous work experience in technical positions is mandatory (Computer Science degree preferred)
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a software development team member plus basic IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate detail concepts and business risks.
- Must be able to work independently
- Should possess conceptual modeling skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office products)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
The Application Coordinator works as team leader with minimal supervision from the manager/director and is responsible for the following: Performs a variety of technical work associated with analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate functions or to improve existing information technology related systems. The Application Coordinator is the expert with their assigned application and will coordinate and oversee the design and build of the software packages to meet the needs of providers, staff, and patients. Primary responsibility will be dedicated to assigned systems which may include clinical, ancillary, and financial applications and inter-related systems to meet regulatory standards as well as to meet the needs of the system. Excellence in customer service and superior teamwork skills are essential. Serves to assist in developing the tools the providers and staff need to give the highest quality health care to the patients while ensuring security and efficiency. Acts as the lead to ensure that application teams in the assigned division complete operational and project work on time and within SLAs. Is a resource to team members and assists in troubleshooting, mentoring, and escalation of issues as required. Participates in team meetings and may be asked to contribute to performance evaluations. Notifies manager of any human resource issues.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma (15 years of relevant experience in Lieu of Bachelors)
- Associates Degree (10 years of relevant experience in Lieu of Bachelors)
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree
- Minimum Required: Minimum of 5 years working in a healthcare environment
- Minimum 5 year working in healthcare IT
- 4 years’ experience required in assigned area
- Technical Proficiency required including appropriate pre-employment screening
- Epic Certification required for Epic positions
- Preferred: Prior implementation experience required
License/CertificationMinimum Required: N/A Preferred: N/A
Special Skills/TrainingMinimum Required: Extensive working knowledge of healthcare and systems Ability to conceptualize and analyze complex issues Ability to work independently and manage time well Ability to direct a variety of projects in addition to an understanding of the ways in which information technology is applied within the enterprise Ability to maintain assigned programs and systems Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing Epic or other certification Required where appropriate
General Functions 10%
- Demonstrates ability to represent Information Technology in a respectful and professional manner
- Provides leadership in the development of the use of a specific application and the subsequent roll out of the functionality
- Completes assigned tasks per defined project scope, timelines, and budgets.Monitors division tasks to ensure they are completed on time
- Understands interconnectivity and integration with EMR and third-party applications. Works with internal IT teams on technical troubleshooting, integration, reporting and training. Participates in division meetings
- Demonstrates creativity and passion to continuously learn. Mentors team
- Follows department standards and procedures
- Communicates effectively with technical team at all levels and with users at a non-technical and clinical level
- Alerts senior staff members of any outages, problems or delays
- Maintains knowledge of health care, technology and industry trends
- Maintains appropriate certifications
Systems Analysis 35%
- Able to interpret data regarding current environment and document workflows and system access
- Applies analytical skills and related application knowledge to define the information requirements necessary to design, build and install upgrades and/or new implementations
- Ability to analyze and make sound recommendations for workflow based on system capabilities.
- Develops and/or evaluates previously refined data and programs and selects from a range of alternatives to determine the appropriate action to be taken. Understands functionality and relationships between supported applications
- Lead optimization efforts of clinical staff and departments
- Coordinates upgrade activities with team
Application Support/Build 30%
- Creates test plans to support thorough application and integrated testing scenarios
- Supervises testing and validates change logs
- Reviews newly released software to ensure integrity
- Resolves post installation technical problems in a timely manner,assists team in resolving complex issues, escalating issues as necessary to the appropriate organizational or vendor level
- Expert on routine duties often asked to mentor team; uses appreciable originality on system assignments, makes recommendations and seeks approval on complex matters
- Researches, identifies, designs and implements solutions to special client requests or requirements and thoroughly documents all identified solutions and standard operating procedures
- Plans independently the full range of programming actions needed to achieve desired end-results on complex problems; analyzes and suggests system development tasks
- Performs system design/build/update. BuildsMaster Files. Monitors release notes for pertinent build and testing for the system.
- Keeps documents and change logs updated
- Maintains quality control between environments with build activities
Project Management 15%
- Develops or helps in the development of work plans, task sequencing
- Develops time schedules, conversion and test procedures for all aspects of system
- Executes necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine project feasibility and develops project scope
- Utilizes change management process
- Ensures each team completes tasks on time and is accountable to manager for team completing assigned work on time
Other Duties as required 10%
- Completes required documentation
- Serves as member of various employee committees to discuss workflow, system needs and changes
- Coordinates activities with other departments and work groups as needed
- Serves as a backup to related positions as needed
- Participates in on call rotation for application support
- Help Desk support as needed
- Performs related duties as assigned
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Operations, the I.T. Operations Admin will serve as the primary internal point of contact for technical issues related to software systems and technical operations. They will support and communicate with team members regarding new and ongoing technical issues. They will work to resolve technical and support related issues and escalate to appropriate parties when necessary A successful I.T. Manager is one who has a proactive focus on support, and exercises exceptional customer service skills to ensure that every Ready Responders team member has the right technology and resources to effectively do their job and, ultimately, deliver the right care to patients across New Orleans. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our local healthcare system and directly change the lives of patients in need. Responsibilities
- Support medics, dispatchers, supervisors, and staff with daily technology issues on-site at the Ready Responders facility as well as medics operating in the field
- Serve as primary liaison between Ready Responders and its I.T. support company
- Manage hardware inventory (iPads, laptops and desktops)
- Support SFTP data exchange with external partners and clients
- Review and manage security and compliance for Ready Responders issued devices
- Receive and review feedback on Ready Responders proprietary technologies and system integrations
- Assist in prioritizing technical issues and software needs
- Create and manage user accounts for the following systems
- Ready Responders Admin, Dispatch, and Mobile platforms
- Create and manage user profiles
- ImageTrend (epcr)
- Create accounts and manage access
- TelaDoc / Ready Responders Virtual Visits
- Create accounts and manage access levels for admins, providers, and patients
- Verizon and Maas360 (iPad remote device management)
- Create and manage profiles and policies for Verizon iPads
- Microsoft 365 (Office, Teams, etc.)
- Uber Health
- Create accounts and manage access
- Ready Responders Admin, Dispatch, and Mobile platforms
- 2+ years of experience in IT Support and Project Management
- Knowledge of HIPAA and Physical Security requirements (highly preferred)
- Background in data system implementation and installation, experience installing and upgrading Windows based PC’s, experience installing, upgrading and managing Windows networks and servers
- Knowledge of basic system administration and operating system hardening techniques
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to effectively apply them in stressful situations
- Phenomenal communication skills—phone, email, postcards—you talk and people listen
- Able to effectively give, receive, and implement constructive criticism
- Ability to proactively anticipate and solve problems; you don't wait for someone to tell you to fix something, you already had a plan in place before it even broke
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks at once, effectively prioritize in a fast-paced work environment to meet deadlines and schedule time efficiently
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and able to work well without micromanagement
- Strong organization skills with fastidious attention to detail
- May occasionally need to work non-traditional hours based on operational or community needs
- Unwavering commitment to improving the health of New Orleanians and building community
At Performance we are looking for passionate Senior Software Engineers to design, develop and install software solutions for state of the art safety critical systems, especially in the areas of avionics and medical instruments. Successful candidates will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing embedded software. Experience Required:
- Significant experience analyzing software requirements and automated testing is required
- Extensive experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of DO-178 Development Standard is a plus but not a requirement
- Highly motivated and a self-starting attitude
The primary duties of this position will independently manage all project management responsibilities for implementation of the GCR AirportIQ Business and Revenue Manager application for airports. Focus is on projects of high complexity and visibility. Project duties include resource allocation, all phases of a software development life cycle, i.e., requirements, analysis, design, testing, implementation planning, training users and bringing the application into production for the customer. Frequent contact with all levels of client management is expected. General Responsibilities:
- Manage all services provided on client projects at the level appropriate for the project
- Maintain plans showing key deliverables, milestones, and dependencies for your assigned project
- Proven track record in development, testing, integration and deployment of enterprise wide applications
- Strong planning skills, prepare very detail task oriented and milestone driven plans, tracking these plans in MS Project and able to lead teams to adhere to a rigorous project schedule
- Ensure that projects are proactively managed, executed according to schedules and on budget, and issues are resolved promptly
- Provide ongoing contact with clients to ensure satisfaction with assigned resources and project progress.
- Effectively manage resources to maximize working and billing realization
- Preparation of initial project budgets for submission for internal accounting of revenue forecast
- Preparation of monthly service billings and milestone billings to ensure timely distribution to clients
- Responsible for coordinating interaction between the implementation services team and other departments to ensure that issues affecting the implementation projects are effectively resolved
- Manage and support integration testing, UAT, and implementation cutover testing
- Develop thorough and extensive knowledge of airport lease and revenue management operations and how the ABRM application meets the needs of airports in these functions
- 5+ years’ experience as a successful project manager or multimillion dollar software implementations with a concentration on financial management applications; managing projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- High energy, results driven
- Team building, coaching and mentoring
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial accounting background
- Able to influence and build consensus
- Record of delivering results against rigorous project schedules
- Must adhere to best practice standards in project delivery management and governance and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Core competence in Resourcing, Communications, Planning, Cost Estimating, Risk Management, Performance Management, Quality & Delivery Assurance. Must be able to manage the full financial budget, track against actual costs and continuously stay within budgets.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well across departments and skill levels.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge with others in a clear and concise manner.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, airport management or related profession
- PMP certification desired
Robert Half Technology is working with a growing company in the downtown NOLA area to find a PostgreSQL DBA to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is newly created due to growth within the company. Ideal candidates must be enthused about database administration, a team player, quick learning and self-starting. This is a senior role that will require hands-on experience with database management. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the company including maintenance of databases for development team. This is a great chance for growth/career advancement and a very competitive salary with relocation assistance if not local to the area. For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be confidentially considered for this role! Candidates for the database administration role need a strong information technology foundation in database structure, configuration, installation and practice. Employers seek individuals with knowledge and experience in major relational database languages and applications, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and IBM DB2. Professional certifications from Microsoft, Oracle and others are also valuable. Effective database management requires a keen attention to detail, a strong customer service orientation and the ability to work as part of a team.
Typical duties of a database administrator
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining company databases
- Making requested changes, updates and modifications to database structure and data
- Ensuring database security, integrity, stability and system availability
- Maintaining database backup and recovery infrastructure