We are searching for a full-time Developer to work in conjunction with the staff, clients and vendors to develop and produce beautiful web + interactive projects. We want problem-solvers who do awesome work and are proud of it.Web
- Front-end responsive development: HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, grid), and JS (ES6/7/8, jQuery)
- Back-end development: PHP, MySQL
- WordPress custom themes, custom plugins, WP-API
- Cross-browser testing: IE11+
- Git: SourceTree or cli, must be able to manage merge conflicts
- Familiarity with SCSS, GruntJS, Babel, ESLint
- Organic SEO
- Typekit, Google WebFonts
- Fluency in current web development standards, technologies and trends
- Ability to address varying client needs with creativity, adaptability, and thorough knowledge of web development
- Understanding of databases, hosting, DNS, SSL, CDN, and mail server fundamentals
- Ability to troubleshoot and unafraid to ask for help
- Email marketing campaigns
- Responsive design / UX strategy
- Motion Graphics / After Effects / video + audio integration
- Google Analytics, SEO experience
- WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and/or Big Commerce
- WordPress plugin development, understanding of hooks/actions/filters
- Familiar with BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, or other naming conventions
- Payment gateway experience: PayPal, FirstData, Stripe, etc.
- Basic understanding of typography and color theory
- Mac only office.
- Must work in our office in New Orleans, LA.
- Ability to budget time and respect client budgets.
- Must clock in client time and strive to meet billable hours standards.
- Demonstrate flexibility in a team environment, as well as leadership when called upon.
- Eagerness to learn and sense of humor will make you fit in here.
- Local candidates only. No recruiters.
We are looking for talent. Show us projects that made it to production as well as anything you’ve posted to Github or Codepen. You need to demonstrate experience in great coding.
Full-time position with pay commensurate with experience, proficiency and skill set.
- Manage all online copy including Meta Descriptions, Keywords and SEO for website and multi channel outlets including Amazon by utilizing SEO best practices, performing keyword analysis and maintaining brand consistency.
- Primarily responsible for all other aspects of SEO for MignonFaget.com including conducting audits, identifying improvements, and monitoring current technologies for changing benchmarks
- Manage all aspects of Social Media Channels including post/feed planning, writing copy, and respond to comments from followers
- Assist in the management and oversight of relationship with third-party SEM and digital marketing companies, including goal and budget setting and oversight and adherence of best practices
- Launch Affiliate Marketing programs
- Manage monthly influencer outreach including relationship building with on brand influencers, and pitching product and story ideas
- Rigorously conduct A/B tests on digital channels to identify winning targeting and creative strategies that can be used in future campaigns
- Responsible for turning data into actionable insights using analytics tools. Toolset currently includes Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook Analytics
- Deliver monthly performance updates for spend and sales forecasting
- Deliver monthly recap of key competitive email blasts and social media activity
Marketing Support Responsibilities
- Support marketing management in event production and logistics for all events
- Work with wholesale team to identify potential event ideas and share event successes
- Work with Retail and Marketing Directors to ensure cohesive message delivered in tandem with seasonal buys
- Work with Marketing to develop all PR materials. Maintain supply of materials and circulate to retail/wholesale
- Manage email subscription data and catalog requests
- Support Marketing Manager and Chief Marketing and Administrative Officer as needed
- 2-4 years of direct experience managing digital marketing and social campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Minimum 1 year of SEO experience
- Deeply analytical and numbers focused. Ability to see patterns in data and dig into tables and spreadsheets to find opportunities and insights.
- Proficient in paid media platforms such as AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business Manager
- Proficient in Excel and ERP/database basic navigation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Interest in fashion and retail a plus, but not necessary
- Develop new and adjust existing design concepts, including toys, consumer products, and more
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time- Demonstrate illustrative skills with sketches, story and concept boards
- Work with a wide range of media and programs including 3D modeling, photography and video
- Present ideas and concepts internally in compelling and effective ways
- Research and compile information in an effective and quick manner as it relates to client or internal projects
- Manage external resources (occasionally)
- Proofread everything
- A burning desire to constantly grow and adapt in the every changing world of design