The Senior IT Systems Analyst of the IT International Life Team is responsible for the support and development on the policy and administration systems (VidaFlex and Traditional) as well as the LifeDirect web portal. This role acts as the bridge between LATAM/Caribbean Operations Teams, BIS Analysts and the Development staff in IT. Systems Analysts perform technical system design, manage and perform testing and facilitate prioritization of development efforts.
Job Duties to include the following:
- Works with business analysts and stakeholders to identify technical requirements. Conducts technical requirements gathering/definition workshops. Works with developers to identify and document project estimates for technical requirements.
- Identifies and documents complex technical requirements appropriate for the associated functional
- Translates complex business requirements into technical and/or non-functional requirements, and supports the creation of business cases.
- Produces complex technical requirements documentation for business cases; presents findings to senior stakeholders.
- Constructs complex data models
- Evaluates and recommends appropriate/optimal project approach according to project need
- Manages the schedule of technical deliverables for projects.
- Works with business analysts and stakeholders to resolve scope issues and other conflicts.
- Produces and executes complex system test scripts such as regression, stress load, performance, integration and functional. Assists in the definition of user acceptance testing.
- Contributes to the development of training and support plans for client’s application systems
- Trains, mentors and supports other members of the System Analyst team
- Assists the manager/director in strategic development approaches
- Assists the manager/director with team member development and supervision. Prepares and conducts team members’ performance evaluations.
- Assigns tasks and prepares personnel activity, project, and program status reports.
- Works with senior business stakeholders to determine business change initiatives.
- Manages relationships with third party suppliers
- Other duties may be assigned