We our located in one of the fastest growing cities in America, known for our amazing food, fun culture, and jazz music. Our company values our employees over the profit they make us. We want them to have the best work-life balance while still growing in their career. We offer great benefits and a cooperative work environment where each person feels cared for!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be overseeing small utility PV Projects, budgets, and construction of PV Projects.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Electrical Engineering Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Solar PV Experience (25-50 MW experience)
Nice to have:
- PV Installation Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Experience Budgeting and Managing Other’s
What’s In It for You
- Health Benefits- 50% Healthcare Premium Match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Dog-Friendly Office!
- Opportunity for Promotion
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.