Intralox, LLC has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst with IQMS expertise. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for delivering and supporting the business applications that will support production and reporting. The primary responsibility of this position will be the continual implementation of the IQMS MES software, working directly with our end users (production, scheduling, quality, maintenance, etc.) to find opportunities for process improvements and automation, and to execute the implementation of these improvements. The primary tools that this role will be using are IQMS, SAP Crystal Reports and Oracle. An in depth knowledge of IQMS and experience in a production environment are required.
- Meet with decision makers, system owners, and end users to support their use and knowledge of the IQMS MES system and troubleshoot issues.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define and improve upon existing business processes, requirements, and systems goals.
- Perform analysis on which business processes can be improved using the tools within IQMSAssist with the implementation of the IQMS
- Spend time interacting with production personnel to understand pain points and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform general administration of the MES system
- Communicate key IT initiatives to production
- Assist with the implementation of the IQMS software, including:
- Machine Hardware Installations
- Software Installations
- Systems Architecture Design and Development
- Maintenance and Administration of IQMS
- Work with IQMS and IT department to apply patches or any updates required.
- Coordinate and roll out system changes, updates and improvement
- Troubleshoot and fix integration errors and bugs between the applications
- Work with IT department to maintain security
- Support and develop website applications using BI Dashboards, etc.
- Develop reports using Noetix, SAP Crystal reports and SQL
- IQMS Teaching Function
- Lead and train IQMS “super users”
- Develop IQMS training programs and documentation
- Identify training opportunities that will add value to the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Informatics or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst or similar role in a manufacturing environment using IQMS
- Proven track record of achieving higher efficiency, effectiveness, reliability, and quality within a manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge of and experience using IQMS